- Insider Mortgage Reports
- 7 Things You Should NOT Do When Applying For A Home Loan
- Special Report Exposes All Of The Terms And Fees That Are Charged To Buyers At Settlement
- The Top Mortgage Questions You Must Ask Before Applying For A Mortgage
- How To Finally Stop Renting And Own A Home Of Your Own
- Important Terms You Must Know BEFORE Obtaining A Mortgage
- Checklist Of Items Lenders Need To Approve Your Loan Application
- 12 Secrets To Lowering Your Homeowners Insurance Cost Your Agent Doesn’t Want You To Know
- Money & Time Saving Tips For A Successful Move
- Improve Your Credit Score
- Video Proof! Credit Repair REALLY Works!
- Free Credit Repair Program
- Tested and Proven Strategies For Building A Better Credit Record Faster and Easier
- How To Own A Home With Low Interest Rates And A Low Down Payment, Regardless Of Your Credit
- 3 Quick Tips For Repairing Your Credit Report
- Identity Theft Protection
- The Dangers of Identity Theft and How to Protect Yourself!
We would like to introduce ourselves to you. We are Chad & Joy Bates with The Legacy Mortgage Team. Thank you for taking the time to visit our website, where we guarantee you'll find plenty of helpful information to assist you in purchasing your new home or refinancing your current mortgage. We are Mortgage professionals serving Arlington, Texas and the surrounding areas.
If you're planning to buy your next home, your first home, that dream home, a condo, vacation home, investment property or looking to refinance in Texas or the surrounding areas, you will find that this site is a complete resource full of insider secrets that will allow you to choose the Texas home mortgage loan program best suited to your financial needs.
Right now is the absolute best time to take advantage of historically low interest rates. Whether you are a first time homebuyer or looking to save money by refinancing, we have the right program for you.
We make it fast and easy for all kinds of people-including first-time homebuyers, small business owners, and homebuyers with perfect or less-than-perfect credit to get the mortgage loan you need for the home you want.
Make sure you register to receive our Free Homebuying Guide and Insider Mortgage Reports, browse our Resources section, fill-out a FREE No-Obligation Secure Online Loan Application, or call us in our Arlington, Texas office at 817-860-3232. We are here to help you with all your mortgage needs.
Got a Quick Question You Want Answered Today?
Click the "Ask A Question" button below to send us a message by email or feel free to call our Arlington, Texas office at 817-860-3232.
Before you leave, make sure you review the Texas Home Buying Resources, Insider Reports and Mortgage Calculators. All are designed to help guide you through the home buying process so you avoid making costly mistakes.
Texas Mortgage & Real Estate News
Texas home mortgage loans, Texas home mortgage, Texas home loans, Texas, home, loans, mortgage, mortgage rates, texas lender, texas lending, home loan, home mortgage, buying a home, refinance home loan, texas home mortgage, first time home buyer tax credit on a texas home mortgage loan
Chad & Joy Bates
Chad and his team of professionals are absolutely 'top notch'. They come with our highest possible recommendation.
Bill and Betsey
We liked how information was explained to us where we could understand. Everyone was friendly. Chad is very knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. You can't improve perfection!
Leo and Helen
I want to extend my appreciation for all your help. You have been super helpful the whole way. Thanks for pulling through for us there at the end, you are your team were very awesome and I would gladly recommend you to other people in the future. Happy holidays to you all. Thanks a million!
The New Homeowners,
Chad's group took care of all the details and all the follow up for the purchase of our home. Chad came up with a creative solution to our needs. This is our second loan with Chad and his team- and we highly recommend them to all our friends, coworkers and anyone needing professional assistance with their home loan.